Get the benefits and value associated with using today’s smartphone and tablet devices. Zebra’s iMZ printers now support Bluetooth® connectivity to Apple® iOS, as well as Android™, Windows® Mobile and BlackBerry® platforms. Print Touch™ simplifies Bluetooth pairing and launches web-based help pages with Near Field Communication (NFC)-enabled devices to provide a trouble-free user experience. Regardless of your choice — a smartphone, tablet or handheld — Zebra’s iMZ220™ and iMZ320™ printers are there to support your 2-inch and 3-inch receipt and label* printing business needs
In addition to supporting the most popular operating systems of today’s smartphones and tablets, the iMZ printers’ Link-OS® software solutions rapidly configure, monitor and integrate Zebra® printers with your system. Using Profile Manager with AirWatch Connector, you can quickly connect your printer with the AirWatch device-management system via WLAN.
Utilize your current infrastructure with one tool for management of your mobile devices.
Building on this experience, you can create printing applications for Apple, Windows®, Android, WinCE®, Windows Mobile and BlackBerry platforms with the Link-OS Software Development Kit (SDK). Backed by a full range of Zebra software, it has never been easier to produce crisp, clear receipts and labels* — whatever the setting.
Each small iMZ printer can be a smart assistant for any mobile receipt or label* printing application where quick, simple receipts or labels* are needed on demand. These unobtrusive printers can be worn comfortably for a full shift without interfering with the user’s tasks. Easy to operate, they are a great first step for users looking to replace pen-and-paper documentation, preprinted receipts or unreliable mobile printers. Mobile workforces all over the world can benefit from the iMZ Series’ compact convenience in business applications — and because it’s a Zebra printer, there’s no compromise on reliability.
A Sidekick That Won’t Weigh You Down
• At ¾ of a pound (0.34 kg) or less, these lightweight printers can be worn a full shift without any burden or bother
• Comfortably wear the printer via belt clip or shoulder strap for unobtrusive and convenient printing
Simple to Operate
• Single push-button media access for simple reloading
• Intuitive LEDs indicate on / off, error and connectivity status
An Economical Alternative
• A simple, reliable and affordable printer alternative
• Each iMZ printer comes standard with USB and Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to communicate with mobile devices running on iOS, Windows Mobile, Android and BlackBerry operating systems
Palm-sized Printing Power
• High-speed processor and extensive memory for printing complex barcodes, fonts and graphics
• iMZ printers now come with an 802.11n option with dual-band support (2.4 GHz–802.11b/g/n and 5 GHz–802.11a/n) for those overcrowded wireless networks in retail environments where business operations need communication at the less-crowded 5 GHz band
• Secure Bluetooth 2.0, 802.11a/b/g/n (optional) or USB (client) connectivity; Wi-Fi®-certified connectivity