Print receipts and tickets on demand and on the go with TSC’s Alpha-2R mobile 2-inch receipt printer. The Alpha-2R is TSC’s smallest and most affordable mobile receipt printer. While cost-effective, the Alpha-2R is still equipped with important basic features and offers a selection of competitive accessories.
The Alpha-2R is TSC’s third mobile printer offering in the Alpha Series of cost-efficient, high durability printers that now includes 2”, 3” and 4” wide mobile printers. The Alpha-2R is a comfortable, light-weight printer capable of working with any mobile printing application where you need access to quick, simple receipts or tickets.
TSC delivers more for our customers with the Alpha-2R without sacrificing function or performance:
• Print More – Alpha-2R offers the largest media capacity in the 2’’ receipt market with a media capacity of 58 mm wide and a maximum receipt roll out diameter of 50 mm
• Print Longer – Alpha-2R was designed to be Energy Star 2.0 compliant and features 17 hours of usage on a battery charge with an average of a 2 minute printer interval (BT mode)
• Broad Application with excellent printing compatibility – ESC-POS & CPCL & ZPL emulations available
• Print Quality – Smart Algorithm to adjust print speed & condition based on layout & heat history
• Better Warranty 2-year warranty
The Alpha-2R is designed for a rough life and comes out of the box with an IP42 rating which may be upgraded by adding its IP54-rated protective case to resist dust and water.
These small and light printers can be worn comfortably for a full shift, without interfering with the user’s tasks. Use wired or wireless communication interfaces including USB 2.0, RS-232, Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth 4.2 plus Apple MFi, NFC and 802.11 a/b/g/n (support Bluetooth, either one use) to connect to a mobile computer or even a smart phone and produce clear easy-to-read receipts/labels hour after hour.
The printers Near Field Communication (NFC) makes it simple to connect to an Alpha-2R device directly from a compatible device. NFC is a technology found on many of today’s mobile devices that enables wireless two-way communication between two devices within close proximity of one another. NFC capability automatically establishes a direct connection between your NFC enabled smartphone or tablet and an Alpha-2R printer, so you can print or scan using any number of applications – without having to connect to a network or enter any login credentials.