P8000ZT Zero Tear
The Printronix P8000 Zero-Tear offerings are specialized cartridge line matrix printers designed for businesses using multi-part and serialized documents that require print on demand, single form tear-off usability. The Zero-Tear functionality allows users to eliminate forms waste and reduce operating costs. Through its unique tractor configuration, the ZT models push single or multi-part media through the hammer bank and eject it up to the tear bar upon job completion. Configurations and printing speeds ranging from 500 to 1,000 lines per minute
Our Enclosed Pedestal models combine the small footprint and ease of forms retrieval of a pedestal printer with an acoustically sealed front enclosure for less noise emissions.
- Designed for customers looking for a pedestal-style printer suitable for use in office environments with space limitations.
- The perceived noise emissions of the Enclosed Pedestal models are around 33% less than that of the speed equivalent Open Pedestal models.
- Available in 500 LPM or 1000 LPM speeds
The Open Pedestal P8000 Line Matrix Printer series delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. The Open Pedestal models combine a small rolling footprint with ease of forms retrieval:
- Compact enough to move around in just about any industrial environment
- Optional acoustic shroud offers comfortable noise reduction without impeding quick access to print jobs
- Seamless integration into your current workflow will enable you to reap the benefits from the improved reliability, productivity and environmental advantages
- Unmatched durability and superior print quality resulting from patented technologies and a choice of speeds to handle your company’s individual printing requirements and challenges
- Configurations and printing speeds ranging from 500 to 1,000 lines per minute
The Cabinet P8000 Line Matrix Printer delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. With the Enclosed Cabinet model, you gain multiple options for paper handling including:
- Optional Rear Slide-Out Paper Drawer with ergonomic features, such as lifting handles that provide the user easier handling and better grip on full box loads
- Optional Front Paper Access, which is ideal for supporting operations in confined spaces
- Optional Expanded Doors to accommodate larger forms
- Our quietest printer for environments where noise is a consideration
- Configurations and printing speeds ranging from 500 to 2,000 lines per minute
Reliable, industry leading 24-pin price/performance built to be the toughest, fastest and quietest in its class.
- 900 CPS @ 10 CPI
- Lowest noise level in its class: 54dBA
- Best in class 800M character printhead life
- Extended ribbon life: 25M Characters
- Automated and configurable zero-tear form feeding minimizes user intervention
- Powerful remote printer management
- Robust multi-lingual operator panel
- Optional second front feed tractor available
- Standard Interfaces: parallel, serial, USB & Ethernet
- Wide format: 136 columns
- Heavy duty 6-pin tractors deliver superior form feed reliability on up to 8-part forms
- Open pedestal (optional)
The T8000 is the premier high-end thermal printer. With unmatched industrial performance, easy to use, and 100% verifiable output, the T8000 exceeds the requirements of the most demanding mission critical manufacturing and distribution operations. Rugged design with industry leading capabilities to print PostScript/PDF, print in sub-zero temperatures without heated enclosures, all while remotely managing your environments with PrintNet Enterprise.
The new Printer of Printronix T6000 represents the next generation of industrial thermal printers of bar codes of high performance.
In addition to setting new records for speed, print quality, validation and reliability, the Printronix T6000 is designed with the sole purpose of increasing real productivity and reducing penalties for noncompliance. Because it has a number of advanced features, such as validation technology, RFID compatibility and the most complete set of emulation tools available, the Printronix T6000 offers you maximum performance for a wide variety of applications.
- High quality perfect print at maximum speed, 14 inches (35 cm) / second.
• Increased productivity thanks to its ARM Cortex-A9 controller, bar code data processing faster than ever
• Ease of use and interactive screen reduces downtime, helping your business to be more productive.
The T800 is a high-performance, thermal desktop printer with enterprise-level productivity, dependable performance and a selection of versatile highend features such as optional UHF RFID, WiFi and advanced security protocols.
The T800 is Printronix’s first desktop printer to incorporate its renowned Printronix System Architecture (PSA) and includes a full suite of labor-saving features and printer management tools for easy day-to-day operations.